[Xorg] Solicitation of screen shots of new facilities in action...

jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw
Thu Aug 12 20:12:25 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 11:03:36AM -0400, Jim Gettys wrote:
> So if people will send me screenshots or pointers to screenshots,
> I'll try to put together a page that showcases better what
> becomes possible given the new technology about to hit the streets.
>                            Thanks greatly!
>                                 - Jim

Hi Jim,

  I am glad to share my screenshots, and please take a look over:

1. KDrive + Matchbox + Chinese Environment + gcin[1]

    http://jserv.sayya.org/misc/matchbox-gcin.png

2. KDrive + Matchbox + GPE + Arphic Chinese fonts /
   Taipei Chinese fonts

    http://jserv.sayya.org/misc/matchbox-xcomposite4.png

Both are composite extension enabled with built-in manager of
Matchbox.

cheers,
Jim Huang

[1] A new Chinese input method for XIM