[Xorg] Solicitation of screen shots of new facilities in action...

Anthony Romano dominatus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:41:10 PDT 2004

Well, I have these but it's using the xcompmgr on KDrive, not on the
correct xorg tree as it still crashes the WM after about...2 minutes,
but I think these pics are quite nice looking if I do say so myself :p
And they show off the shadows pretty well:

http://www.lynucs.org/index.php?screen_id=1759409500411796a9ba106&p=screen

and

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=14958