[Xorg] Re: Any patches for X.Org release?

Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
Wed Aug 11 18:49:08 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 18:28, Dave Airlie wrote:
> If you could pick up the latest radeon_vtxfmt.c, r200_pixel.c,
> r200_sanity.c files, they are pretty simple fixes...
>
> I've looked at radeon,r200,i915,i810,i830,mach64,gamma,mga,r128 drivers
>
> I'm not sure what the state of tdfx is, it has some changes...

Reminder to whoever decides to pick this up, please do this by importing
the affected files to the mesa vendor branch, not committing to head.
If you don't feel comfortable with this, please just file a bugzilla and
assign to me and I'll get to it after the composite fires are put out.

(also note that dri developers can do this :)

Eric Anholt                                eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt at FreeBSD.org