[Xorg] Xorg tinderbox status

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Aug 9 10:31:01 PDT 2004

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> * 6 machines are present in Tinderbox currently; this is down from the
>   dozen or so we had last week.  It looks like we lost several over the
>   weekend, although don't know why.  We may need a signup sheet for
>   Tinderbox volunteers who will be committing to providing tinderbox
>   service so we can contact them if the machine goes away.

I took my NetBSD down. Before I got started I didn't realize that it would
run continuously. I'd prefer to have it not refetch all code from scratch
but to do a "cvs up -dP" instead. And I don't want it rebuilding over and
over again. Oce I look at the configs/code, I will re-add my tinderbox
client build under NetBSD so it only builds once per day.

> * Tests worth people running right now
>    + xfw4

What is xfw4? (A quick google search didn't find it.)

>    + x11perf
>    + rendertest.

Can these be automated?

 Jeremy C. Reed