[Xorg] Re: Savage DRI DDX to xorg merge

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:08:01 PDT 2004

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 17:43:23 +0200, albert vilella
<albertvilella at terra.es> wrote:
> I can test it on my Prosavage [ProSavage8 KM266/KL266] if it helps,
>
> is just pulling the cvs and compiling?

download mesa cvs, xorg cvs, then apply my patch to xorg cvs, then
follow the mesa/xorg build instructions.

build instructions:
http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Building
xorg patch:
http://www.botchco.com/alex/xorg/savage-dri-to-xorg.diff