[Xorg] Accelerating KDrive via KAA

Kdrive Dev kdrive_dev at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 05:54:41 PDT 2004

I'm currently trying to write a chunk of kaa code to accelerate blits and
copies.  I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for
some documentation as to how to go about this.  I'm trying to figure out how
to get pixmaps allocated in an area of memory that the card can access.  I
cant seem to divine that from the examples that I have (trident etc.)

This message has some pointers but doesn't let us know how to put pixmaps
where we want them....

http://xfree86.desiato.de/xfree86/pipermail/xpert/2001-May/008548.html

Any help appreciated

George Harker