[Xorg] [jbarnes at engr.sgi.com: Re: Xserver device I/O on Linux]

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Thu Apr 29 22:12:20 PDT 2004

I don't know quite what's OT for xorg_arch, so I just bounced it over
here. If xorg_arch is the appropriate place, please let me know.

----- Forwarded message from Jesse Barnes <jbarnes at engr.sgi.com> -----

From: Jesse Barnes <jbarnes at engr.sgi.com>
To: xserver at freedesktop.org
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:14:45 -0700
Subject: Re: Xserver device I/O on Linux

In case it's not clear, I'm referring to the X.Org X11R6.7.0 Xserver, not the
other freedesktop.org Xserver, which I think is Kdrive based?