(no subject)

Judith Lebzelter judith at osdl.org
Thu Aug 11 22:26:43 EEST 2005

Hello all,

I am running your test ('xts5'), but I cannot seem to find overview-type
documentation.  Am I simply missing it, or is the test documented mostly
in the 'DETAILED RESULTS REPORT' outputs (and the code)?  Those are
really informative, but an overview would be really helpful as well.

Also, is there a location where people are posting results so I can know
if I have too many failures, unresolved etc?  I got quite a few, and would
like to know if they are expected, or I have configuration problems.

Thanks,

Judith Lebzelter
OSDL