XTEST vs.XTESTEXT1

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Wed May 17 07:52:55 PDT 2006

* Daniel Stone <daniel at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 05:31:38PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> > what's the difference between the symbols XTEST and XTESTEXT1 ?
>
> Dude, you already asked the EXACT SAME QUESTION on this EXACT SAME LIST.

Dude, you already tried to bash me, exact the same way on this
exact same list.

I'm not interested in your little personal games. If you don't
like me, just ignore my mails. procmail is your friend.

Actually I'm trying to get the code working and need to
understand some things. The code is not very well documented.

*YOU* are producing noise too, actually, more than I do.

cu