modular build problem

dave frost dj.frost at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 12 04:38:25 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Ive just downloaded the cvs version of X from the freedesktop.org cvs
server.  all goes ok until this error

checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
./configure: line 19656: syntax error near unexpected token ,'
./configure: line 19656: KG_CHECK_MODULES(XAU, xproto)'

Any help with this would be great, i used the ./util/modular/build.dh
script like so:

./util/modular/build.sh -d -D -m /usr/local/Mesa-6.5/src
/usr/local/xorg-build

I also added /usr/local/xorg-build/bin the the PATH.  I also tried using
the MESA path without the 'src' dir but still no joy.

Any help on this will be very appreciated.

Cheers

Dave