Rendition Driver

Hylke Donker hylkedonker at msn.com
Sat Feb 18 01:46:28 PST 2006

Hello,
I want to have rendition with OpenGL acceleration. I've read in the readme
file that opengl acceleration is disabled, in the release I have.
Is OpenGL acceleration already enabled in a newer release? My x.org version
is 6.8.2(atleast, that's what the man page says :P).
If that's not the case, how can I only compile the rendition driver(because
the readme set I had to put #define USE_ACCEL in rendition.c). Because my pc
is pretty slow, and compiling the whole X11 package takes ages.
I hope i'm posting my question in the right in the right mailing list(I
figured that a driver had something to do with modules), and sorry for my
crappy English.
Thanx in advance,
Hylke