missing dependencies in X11R7.0

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Tue Feb 14 08:14:51 PST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm currently building the latest release step by step in a clean
sysroot environment and recognized there're many dependency checks
(-> pkg-config) missing, ie. libX11 doesnt ask for several proto
packages, but just fails on missing include files, so I had to
spending hours over hours googling around to find out what
packages are needed.

I didn't have the time to check current cvs if this is already
fixed. If not, it really should be done - makes life much easier.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service
  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de