Use git_xorg script to get Xorg source timed out?

Calvin Zhao calvinz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 09:00:22 PDT 2006

 Yes, it is the problem, after I got my system to my home and it works fine.

One more question, I am runing SUSE Linux 10, but it seems that it missing
some of the tools, could you suggest a distribution that include all the
tools for building and developing X.org <http://x.org/>, DRM, DRI, Linux GFX
driver?

Thanks!

Calvin