jhbuild status

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Sat Oct 15 07:51:50 PDT 2005

I just checked in a major update for the modules file.  It isn't
particularly well tested.

There should now be entries for just about all packages (many of the
drivers were missing).

I seem to have trouble building the cf package.

Right now, jhbuild doesn't have any good way to deal with
platform/architecture rules (besides providing meta-modules); I've
bugzilla'ed this lack in the gnome bugzilla, and let James Henstridge
know about the problem.

I'm going to be traveling for the next week; there is a family wedding I
have to attend.  I don't know if I'll be connected to the net much.

Thanks again to Kristian for getting this started.
			- Jim