Success! Got gtk2 + xorg-modular built in SYSROOT-environment

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Tue Oct 4 11:47:04 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

after months of vading through the deep darkness of libtool and
climbing along the abyss of autotools, I've now finally reached
my destiny:

I've finally got gtk2 (2.8) and all dependencies over pango,
cairo, glib down to the xorg-modular packages built in an clean
SYSROOT environment.

This required me to patch a dozen of configure scripts manually
(yeah, ugly and inconsitent!) and writing my own libtool ...

Anyone interested in my works ?

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service
  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de