cant build libXpm - buildscripts broken.

Stefan Dirsch sndirsch at suse.de
Fri Jun 3 06:57:05 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 03:47:54PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> > I attach my current specfile, which might be of help in your situation
>
> hmm, the trick is running autoreconf before configure ?

Using ./autogen.sh before running configure should work as well, since
it uses autoreconf as well, but without using "--force", which I do.

> It doesnt run @ my build system (some perl modules not found).
> What packages do I exactly need for that ?

Sorry, I don't know. Simply works for me.

> And whats the difference between autoreconf and the other set
> of commands (autoconf + libtoolize + ...) ?

The only difference is that using the commands separately I was able
to add "-I $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/share/aclocal" to the aclocal
command. I couldn't figure out how to tell this autoreconf.

Stefan

Public Key available