need READMEs

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Aug 10 03:50:57 EST 2005

Several of the tarballs for the modular release candidate are missing
descriptions of what is provided by installing.

Can you provide at least one-line descriptions for the proto tarballs?

Some have pkg-config file(s) that have Descriptions, but they are probably
too simple or too generic to be used for a README.

Also, some do provide README files but they are empty.

I am helping package all this up for the pkgsrc packages collection. And I
assume other package collections will also need simple package
descriptions also.

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
 	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/