Modularization proposal approved

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Sun Apr 17 18:34:52 PDT 2005

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 08:32:46PM -0400, Kevin E Martin wrote:
> What would significantly speed up this process is for those involved to
> explain what was done, what did and did not work, what should be changed
> this time around, etc. so that the people not involved in the previous
> projects don't have to study the code completely cold and the discussion
> and writeups can serve as the basis for the transition guide.

Sadly I'm rather at a loss as to what to specifically explain.

But, here goes.

Things to do:
	* document every change you have to make, so you know exactly
	  what has to be done.
	* don't change existing code without merging those same changes
	  back to the original source, PARTICULARLY if you don't follow
	  the advice above.
	* keep fixing stuff until it works.