Modularization development notes [was Re: RFA sent to the ArchWG]

Shawn Starr shawn.starr at rogers.com
Mon Apr 11 19:02:54 PDT 2005

To continue what was mentioned on IRC a few days back. Daniels/ajax, thought
of just migrating
the DebriX automake and configure.ac files to the newer modular structure and
just tweak them where needed for various platforms.

Seems reasonable to me, they *do* work and I've been able to use DebriX
already. Why redo it all we have lots of other things to get done.

Shawn.