[Xorg-fosdem] FOSDEM hotel.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Wed Jan 18 20:42:56 PST 2006

The FOSDEM people have picked a hotel, and they've chosen the Ibis
Sainte Catherine, and the rates for FOSDEM attendants there is 69 EUR per
room per night, and 10EUR per person per breakfast.

http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/fichehotel/gb/ibi/1454/fiche_hotel.shtml

If you wish to take advantage of this (you are of course free to choose
any other hotel or other option), you do need to use the form that's
included in this mail, and that you send it to them by fax.

This hotel is very close to the grand place and very central. From there
it's about 20 minutes away by bus or tram to the fosdem site, but you
have the advantage of the gastronomical delight that the grandplace and
surrounding streets is.

Since the turnout for X at FOSDEM2006 is still limited currently and this is
the maiden-year, i'm unable to pick an X developers preferred hotel and
get a preferential rate. So this hotel is the only option with a
preferential rate i'm able to offer you this year. I will be listing
other options (copying at least the fosdem site) available in brussels.

If you're reading this mail from the archive, poke me if you still want
the pdf.

Luc Verhaegen.