[Xorg-fosdem] Route to Brussels.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Fri Dec 16 00:31:23 PST 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 11:16:30PM -0800, Keith Packard wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 07:23 +0100, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
>
> > Do you have some pointers that might help me?
>
> I think the problem is that the windows in the car are closed; if you
> leave them open, and follow your nose to the greatest beer and mussels
> in the world, you'll be in the right neighborhood, from which you should
> be able to ask the locals where the strange compuer geeks hang out
>
> -keith

Notes to self:
- keep windows closed and doors locked when driving Keith through
brussels. Otherwise going from A to B would have a lot of restaurants
in between :)
- make sure the chosen restaurant(s) do mussels with loads of beer.
- social event guide found.

As for the social event guide bit, on friday evening the FOSDEM people
will be prepping the ULB buildings for the next day. So when the
HotHouse ends, i would like to pop round myself and complain about the
roomsize and such :p So i was kind-off in search of someone who would be
able to guide everyone to where the social event will take place.

It seems that my long search is over :p

That reminds me, i have to poke pascal about the room for friday, i'm
getting no response from the Centre Informatique folk he pointed me to.

Luc Verhaegen.