xorg-europe Mr. Teo En Ming is planning to fly to Europe soon, maybe in Apr, May or Jun 2023

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming teo.en.ming at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:43:02 UTC 2023

Subject: Mr. Teo En Ming is planning to fly to Europe soon, maybe in Apr, May or Jun 2023

Good day from Singapore,

I am planning to fly to Europe soon. Maybe in April, May or June 2023. I haven't decide on the exact dates yet. May I know which countries in Europe know how to speak and understand English? I mean the people/population. I am asking this because I only know how to speak and understand English and the Chinese language. For other languages, I may need to spend many years learning them from scratch. I am a 45 year old Singaporean Chinese.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.