[Xorg-driver-geode] GX1

Martin-Éric Racine martin-eric.racine at iki.fi
Tue Jul 22 09:37:36 PDT 2014

> I own 2 thinclients (Fujitsu siemens Futro B100), with a GX1 CPU, and a
> CS5530A video chip.
> I've seen on the Geode driver site, that help would be appreciated for the
> developpment of the GX1 part.
> If anyone needs help, I can send you one of my thinclients, or even test
> things for you.

Thanks for your message.

Our current situation is that the LX component just about remains
usable, while the GX2 component is sketchy at best.

As for GX1, I guess that the main reason we never got around re-adding
GX1 support is because there hasn't been any real demand for it. Most
of the requests involve keeping this usable on the LX.

At least two people on this mailing list (to my knowledge) have access
to GX1 hardware and might be inclined to work on GX1 integration if
they get paid for it.

Let's see if any of them reacts to this message.

Cheers!
Martin-Éric