[Xorg-driver-geode] [ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-geode 2.11.12

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Sun Feb 13 16:29:01 PST 2011

Geode has the VIP and VOP module. These two modules are used input and output the video. i.e., due to the limit video process capacity, we usually use a external decoder to co-operate with geode to handle video and give the decoded the video data to geode via VIP. So v4l2 driver is used for that.

Thanks,
Frank