[Xorg-driver-geode] Plans for next releases

Christian Gmeiner christian.gmeiner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 03:34:27 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I want to know what the plans for the next releases of the driver are. Currently
I am using the geode driver for an embedded system and I am not that happy
with the speed of the driver with enabled hardware acceleration. At the moment
the driver preforms much better if I disable acceleration. I am using a Debian
based system with X.Org X Server 1.7.7.
Where are the current problems in the area of hardware acceleration?
Is it planned
to introduce a KMS driver?

I hope to get some answers to all my questions.

thanks
--
Christian Gmeiner, MSc