[Xorg-driver-geode] Is it Fixed Debian bug #564206?

Xavier Brochard xavier at alternatif.org
Thu Sep 30 08:45:02 PDT 2010

Le jeudi 30 septembre 2010 03:19:22, Cui, Hunk a écrit :
> Hi, Xavier,
> 	In Debian bug #564206,
> (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=564206) mouse and
> desktop killed on Geode client (geode driver 2.11.1-1). Now how progress
> does this issue? Is it reproduced in latest geode driver 2.11.9-5? Any
> feedback, please let me know, we will follow it.
>
> Thanks,
> Hunk Cui

I'm very sorry, I can see that Martin-Eric asked several time if this bug
apply to new packages but I totally forgot to follow this bug that I reported.

After some brief testing and asking to users:
- we revert the package to version 2.10.1-2
- I've removed one Geode client (Thincan DBE62D-700) where we have had
difficulties to do a Bios update in 2009.
After that:
- nobody seems to remember about a freeze
- even if it happened, it didn't happened more than 1 or 2 time in one year
with 3 Geode client in use.

From my point of view this bug was more a hardware than software bug and _can
be closed_. But I can do some test next week, with the removed Geode client,
if you want.

regards
and awfully sorry for being so late to answer
Xavier
xavier at alternatif.org - 09 54 06 16 26