[Xorg-driver-geode] Patch - "Modify rotation pitch & reallocate pixmap for bo" illuminate

Cui, Hunk Hunk.Cui at amd.com
Sun Sep 26 02:51:28 PDT 2010

Hi, Martin,

	Inverted rotation issue (icon and glyph missing and desktop
Corruption phenomenon), it was tested by Frank and Mitch, also I have
made a lot of testing (e g: change the Graphic memory in BIOS, long time
to do the inverted rotation and then click the icon/button, change the
display resolution, open the website, the Patch has supported x-server
1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9, running on ubuntu 10.04 and Fedora 12 platform etc),
the feedback is well.
	About this patch, since the scratch pixmap header will be
re-used after allocation, we need to clear its buffer object attachment
when we stop using it, otherwise a later user will use a bogus buffer
object. In addition, the pitch values also need to recalculate in
lx_crtc_mode_set function, it is a line size, otherwise, the desktop
will occur corruption.

 	So it can commit to geode-driver, I hope you can push it.
	Any feedback, please let me know.

Thanks,
Hunk Cui