[Xorg-driver-geode] last call: patches to merge for X.org Geode 2.11.10

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Wed Oct 27 02:54:04 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I just wanted to inform everyone that I will be releasing Geode
2.11.10 by November 1st.  This one is still (mostly) a bugfix release.
The only new features are support for a couple of Geode-based laptops'
unusual LCD panel resolutions.  As such, if there, any outstanding
issue for which a patch exists on any Linux distribution's bug
tracker, please inform this list ASAP, with a link to the bug report
involved.

Best Regards,
Martin-Éric