[Xorg-driver-geode] Still some bitmap corruption

Cui, Hunk Hunk.Cui at amd.com
Wed Nov 3 18:27:30 PDT 2010

Hi, Sam,

	As you said this issue seems less prone to the picture glitches when using 2.11.9-7, Is it just occur in Evolution? Is it reproduced in other application program?
	Hope you can tell me more about the reproduce step when you use the Evolution and attach your Xorg.0.log and Xorg.conf file.

Thanks,
Hunk Cui