[Xorg-driver-geode] [xorg-driver-geode] Screensaver issue update

Cui, Hunk Hunk.Cui at amd.com
Tue May 25 02:53:34 PDT 2010

Hi, all,

	As mentioned in last mail about “The update of the "Xorg-geode-screensaver" issue”, our geode driver has problem on screensaver display operation. The focus point is on “fading” operations…

I modify the code and upload a diff patch for tests (fix the Gamma Correction – fading operation), now the update methods have been test in Ubuntu desktop and Fedora desktop. (fading right)
 <<lx_display.diff>>
Welcome everyone test the code.
Find some more other test App (client program) to reproduce every possible instance based on Graphic data and Video data.

I’ll follow it.

Thanks,
Hunk Cui