[Xorg-driver-geode] Rendering in geode

Jonathan Morton jonathan.morton at movial.com
Thu Jun 24 05:02:30 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 17:21 +0800, Huang, FrankR wrote:
> The reason I use 4*PITCH is that the src is A8 picture, and the src'
> format is ARGB32, so it is 4*PITCH. I don't know if that is reasonable
> to appoint that pitch directly instead of exaGetPixmapPitch().

Since the source is typically a 1-pixel "solid colour" image in this
situation, the stride of that image would not be directly relevant.  The
stride of the destination would be independent of both source and mask.

Looking very briefly at your code, it seems that you are using a
temporary image to expand the source colour to cover the required area.
You are, of course, in complete control of that temporary image, so you
can use any stride you like that does not cause overlaps.

--
------
From: Jonathan Morton
      jonathan.morton at movial.com