[Xorg-driver-geode] Rendering in geode

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Sun Jun 20 18:10:41 PDT 2010

Morton,

	I don't think Geode is quite simple to handle. Just there is no good document to describe how to handle all the conditions. Can you provide me with a document to give some specific condition that driver need to go with? I have not find such one document. I admit limit rendering support on Geode, but it is not to say no way to do the rendering. We can evaluate in which way(SW and HW) the rendering can be done more efficiently after fixing the obvious bug. Hope you guys can give us more guide if there is no document to describe the whole view.

Thanks,
Frank