No subject

Thu Jun 10 23:16:27 PDT 2010

Cimarron library. The CE library version is 30103 that is same as our
linux library version(in cim_version.h).
Rigo has given a comparison on XP(30105) and CE(30103) library, not too
much difference is found there. And I gave a simple comparison on CE and
linux library, it is not easy to compare because linux file has some
rules on the code(such as less 80 characters one line). Nearly every
comparison are different. The nature is that they are nearly same:)
Take the Otavio's add entry for PLL table, the XP Cimarron library is
same as linux. From this point, I think we should to update the linux
Cimarron library ourselves if that is need.

Thanks,
Frank