[Xorg-driver-geode] The RandR-"unable to set rotation" issue in AMD Geode LX platform

Mitch Davis mjd-xorg-driver-geode at afork.com
Thu Jun 10 19:17:07 PDT 2010

Hello guys,

Thank you to Mart Raudsepp (leio) and Frank Huang who helped me in the
#geode IRC channel last night!

Frank said:
>  another colleague has trace the code.
> The destination offset is not correct
>
> the rotation is another blend type in lx_do_composite
> And the real work is in lx_composite_rotate
> From my point, this function works well.
> the keypoint is that the dest offset is not correct given to lx_do_composite
> so the rotation result is not displayed on the screen
> But the rotation work has been done.
>
> we are working on this. I think we will get this bug fixed.
> So be patient to the result of our work

I am using an Aaeon 5315 board with a Geode LX.  I need to do screen
rotation, and I've also found the black screen rotation bug mentioned
on the mailing list last week.  I am really looking forward to trying
out a new version!

Thanks for your help,

Mitch.