[Xorg-driver-geode] Patches for rendering

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Wed Jun 9 18:38:09 PDT 2010

Chris and Otavio,

            Thanks for your review of my patch.

            Owe to Mart’s patient help on how to use git and how to send the patch, I can give you the best format you guys can easily review. Special thanks for Mart.

            Now that the first patch is ok, I’ll put the other 6 patches to the xorg-driver-geode mail list today.

            Any feedback is welcome. The “Picky” for patch is necessary I think, so feel free to give me the suggestion. I understand that :-)

Thanks

Frank