[Xorg-driver-geode] Glyph rendering

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Mon Jul 19 02:35:49 PDT 2010

Jonathan,

	Based on this formula, I ask you a question:
	I found that our HW can not support PICT_a8 destination, only support PICT_r3g3b2 destination. Can you use PICT_r3g3b2? From the experiment, the result is not correct. I think the HW will split the 8 bits value into 3,3,2 and do the PictOpAdd separately instead a whole 8 bits value?
	Or do that in SW way (I wrote in the driver)?

Thanks,
Frank