[Xorg-driver-geode] Segfault on X startup on F11/XO-1 - Geode plus Xinerama and sisusb

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:49:40 PDT 2010

Hi Mart, list,

I am working on XO-1 / Fedora-11 to autodetect and setup Xinerama mode
with a sisusbvga device.

This is leading to a very nasty segfault -- details of the xorg.conf
and resulting log here http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10210

- Does the geode driver play well with Xinerama?

- What can I do to get more debugging info?

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Mart Raudsepp <leio at gentoo.org> wrote:
> Please work on Xorg (driver) bugs and tasks together with the wider
> community of Geode graphics. For example AMD is already looking into

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions