[Xorg-driver-geode] Driver Perf LX800

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Tue Jul 6 20:00:19 PDT 2010

Christophe,

	Just as Mart mentioned, because our driver HW rendering still has some bugs need to fixed. We are focusing on this now. After the current patches are reviewed and committed, we will turn to performance thing. I talked this with Mart few days ago, I think he has provided me the performance comparision on the SW and HW rendering using the test case. I have seen the result. Let's foucs on the HW rendering performance thing. See our update in the mail list and give your comments.

Thanks,
Frank