[Xorg-driver-geode] xf86-video-geode seeking new upstream maintainer

Tanguay, Kevin kevin.tanguay at amd.com
Mon Feb 8 12:17:13 PST 2010

Martin-Eric,

The loss of Jordan was a huge blow to the AMD Embedded team and sadly caused us to lose linkage with this list and other Geode LX Linux efforts.  Since the loss of Jordan we have had some people slowly building their knowledge of both the processor and Linux and believe that it is time to re-engage (probably way past time).  We would like to start to gather a list of the high priority areas that need some support first and are looking for some input from the list.

Also who maintains the registration access to the list.  Is it still just as easy as sending a "subscribe" email to the list?  Thanks.

Kevin Tanguay
AMD Embedded Solutions