[Xorg-driver-geode] xf86-video-geode seeking new upstream maintainer

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Sun Feb 7 00:40:50 PST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 9:38 AM,  <auslands-kv at gmx.de> wrote:
> 1.) So far,
> after nearly 100.000 runs of the small mplayer test program, no memory
> corruption, indicating it is indead the geode driver.

I suspected as much.

> 2.) I hope it is o.k. for you, that I forwared your mail to my local producer
> of Geode alix boards (PC-Engines) who then forwarded it to his contact at AMD.

Absolutely!  Please do!  If anybody asks me, AMD must contribute the
lion's share of the code for every chipset that they release.
Otherwise, they might as well file for bankruptcy now. At any rate,
their stupid position that Jordan was only ever useful for as long as
the LX700 was used in the OLPC is ridiculous!

Martin-Éric