[Xorg-driver-geode] last call for testing: X.org Geode 2.11.9 release candidate

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Thu Aug 19 01:39:57 PDT 2010

For this issue,

Fedora 12 and Ubuntu 10.04 have different phenomena. Summary below:

1)For Fedora 12, Only doing an inverted operation, then move the cursor to the icon on the desktop. The icon will be misrendeing and some glyph is misrendering too.
2)For Ubuntu, just like Mart and Hunk's test result, Must doing a back to normal after inverted operation, the icon will be misrendering and glyph is misrendering.

BTW:
Left and right rotation and back to normal are ok on these OS.
X server 1.6 with the current driver is ok.

From the experiment, It seems the shadow buffer or pointer with source picture is wrong when doing the rendering. We must find the correct address when doing rendering. That is my point here.

Hope you guys can provide your suggestion for this issue after doing a test.

Thanks,
Frank