[Xorg-driver-geode] display mode with 800x480 on geode-2.11.1

wan michael michalwan at gmail.com
Fri May 1 00:44:52 PDT 2009

thank you for your quick repley

firstly, I have added the 800x480 mode into the Geode LX KFB , that is,
it is in lxfb_core.c, but don't verify the dot clock to the PLL frequencies
in lx_ops.c,  I also wan to know how to verify the dot clock.

secondly, the LCD display is connected via TFT. if like what you said,
it would not need any DDC.

thirdly, video playback would be available, but not to an external monitor,
these opiton can be setup through register in hardware, but now not setup,
and they would be setup in the near future, right?

fourthly, is the Geode KFB different from the xorg geode dirver code? there
are some codes to setup those option to reference in xorg geode driver.

fifithly, cfbcopyarea.ko module, and so on, is related to KFB, not drm.
if I choose Geode KFB or VESA KFB, I can also select theose modules.

another more question related to touchscreen, as it's geode-based on, it's
wm97xx-ts. I see one line of output after loading the kernel module
wm97xx-ts.ko,
the output is "NO IRQ specified", I have no idea of how to specify IRQ for
the
module, because there is nothing about IRQ when used in xorg-x11.

best regards

michael wan