[Xorg-driver-geode] do i still need to patch the xorg server?

Justin Smith justinsmith2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:54:31 PST 2009

Hi Martin-Eric,

Thanks for your response.

I compiled the new driver and when I try to play some video via mplayer (xv)
I get following error:

X11 error: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)0.3% 9 0

This was not happening in earlier drivers.

Any thoughts?

Also, I am seeing glxgears performance of about 33 fps. I have seen some
other reports of some times getting around 90 fps. Do you think there is
something I can optimize to get my gl performance up.

Thanks,

Justin