[Xorg-driver-geode] problems with 1360x768

Christian Goebel christian.goebel at cte.lu
Fri Feb 6 09:30:22 PST 2009

Hi,
we have some Linutop2 devices with the geode LX800 chipset and problems to get
working it with the Samsung 400MX and 320MX displays. With other
devices/chipsets the displays are working correctly.
We have done a lot of tests with the modeline but everytime the same result:
100-200 pixels from the height are hidden because the image is stretched.

Does anyone have experience with the resolution 1360x768 on the LX800 chipset
with the xorg-driver? What can we try/do?

Best regards,

Christian