[Xorg-driver-geode] display mode with 800x480 on geode-2.11.1

wan michael michalwan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:46:28 PDT 2009

it often blinks after booting, not only at boot time. whether using vesa kfb

would be better than geode kfb since geode lx kfb is very basic and not
feature rich.
android uses opengl-es, not xorg server. like cfbcopyarea.ko, cfbfillrect.ko
and so on,
are they related to kfb or drm? selecting these modules can improve display
even without
hardware acceleration?