[Xorg-driver-geode] Unable to compile xf86-video-geode-2.11.0

Sid Kapoor sidkapoor2000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:32:41 PDT 2009

Hi,

I tried the Xorg-7.4 setup for the system, but still no improvements. I used
xorg-server-1.5.1 and xorg-geode-driver-2.10.1.
Still the graphics acceleration is the same. Here I have attached my
xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log files. As seen I have given
     Option "AccelMethod"  "exa"

I even tried Option ExaScratch and FBSize, but of no use. What else can I do
to accelerate graphics rendering on my system?

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Mart Raudsepp <mart.raudsepp at artecdesign.ee