[Xorg-driver-geode] libpciaccess patch - please test!

Stefano Fedrigo aleph at develer.com
Mon Mar 10 11:27:59 PDT 2008

Jordan Crouse wrote:
> On 10/03/08 12:02 +0200, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
>> Core X.org developer David Airlie contributed these changes. Please
>> test them by applying against 2.7.7.6 and report any anomaly you
>> experience.
>>
>> Jordan: is this what you had in mind?
>
> Looks like David went ahead and committed the code.  please test immediately,
> especially people who are still pre libpciaccess.
>
> Jordan

Trying with an LX OLPC:

(WW) AMD: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0 at 0:1:0) found
(WW) AMD: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0 at 0:1:2) found
(WW) AMD: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0 at 0:15:0) found
(WW) AMD: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0 at 0:15:3) found
(WW) AMD: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0 at 0:15:4) found
(WW) AMD: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0 at 0:15:5) found

Fatal server error:
AddScreen/ScreenInit failed for driver 0

I wrote a new style probe function, patch attached, but the result is the same:

Fatal server error:
AddScreen/ScreenInit failed for driver 0

Investigating further....

--
Stefano Fedrigo