[Xorg-driver-geode] New on the Geode lists, introduce myself

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Mon Jun 16 23:14:25 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Marc Balmer <marc at msys.ch> wrote:

> I recently ported the xf86-video-geode driver over to OpenBSD and I plan
> to somewhat actively participate in the development, with two main
> focuses in my mind:
>
> 1) Make sure the driver works well on OpenBSD (and maybe other BSDs)
> 2) Try to make it as secure as possible
>
> Especially 2) is important, the current implementation scares me and my
> OpenBSD colleagues quite a bit ;)  (not strictly the driver, but how
> MSRs are handled in Linux).

Welcome to the list!

Did you come up with any diff to make the driver compile on OpenBSD?
If yes, we'll gladly take a look at them. Simply submit them to this
list as an attachment, with the usual Signed Off By line included,
along with any explanation you deem necessary to justify the changes.

Cheers!
--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi