[Xorg-driver-geode] [Info-linux] [xf86-video-amd] testers needed

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Wed Jan 16 11:03:42 PST 2008

On 1/16/08, Bart Trojanowski <bart at jukie.net> wrote:
> I've combined the two patches listed above into a patch against
> Ubuntu/Gutsy package.  I just copied the patches into debian/patches and
> listed them in the series file.  No further changes were required.
>
> The resulting patch is here:
>
> http://www.jukie.net/~bart/patches/xorg-server/20080115/0001-Ubuntu-Gutsy-Apply-patches-to-fix-improper-emulation-of-PCI-acces.patch
>
> Tested with:
>
>         apt-get source xorg-server-core
>         cd xorg-server-1.3.0.0.dfs
>         patch -p1 < ../0001*patch
>         debuild -b
>         debi
>         X -configure
>         X -config /root/xorg.conf.new
>
> Please let me know if you would prefer the patches ported to any other
> releases (or git tags).

This one applied cleanly. Cheers!

One suggestion: put consecutive patch number prefixes, to ensure that
each patch applies in a predictable order.

Bryce: can we have test packages built for all supported Ubuntu
architectures and uploaded to a PPA to allow as wide of a testing
phase to take place ASAP?

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi