[Xorg-driver-geode] xf86-video-amd 2.7.7.5

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Mon Jan 14 20:46:09 PST 2008

I'm not sure if it has been tested on an XO by anyone yet.

The OLPC-only driver was uploaded to backports.org which is
administered separately from Debian itself, even though the same
admins are behind it. I haven't found time to see whether I could
upload a replacement, yet.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi